StumbleUpon PokerStars begins Paysafe ‘Rapid Transfer’ Euro rollout July 16, 2019 Advancing its US position, digital payments technology firm PaySafe Group has confirmed that it will launch its ‘Rapid Transfer’ product through subsidiary Skrill USA.An established product within 18 European countries, Rapid Transfer is Paysafe’s ‘proprietary built’ instant bank transfer technology, which allows merchants to offer ‘instant secure onsite transactions’, increasing all-around customer conversions.In addition to facilitating merchant payment capacities, Rapid Transfer enables digital consumers to seamlessly upload funds from their online bank account to their Skrill digital wallet.Launching Rapid Transfer within the saturated US payments scene, Paysafe states that it seeks to bring ‘alternative transactional arrangements to US consumers who prefer the security of online banking to standard credit card transactions.The payment technology group points to its in-house ‘2018 Lost in Transaction’ research which details that /a third of US consumers (30%) have ecommerce fraud concerns, reassuring these customers through secure payments services has become commercially important for merchants’.Commenting on proceedings, Lorenzo Pellegrino, Chief Executive of Rapid Transfer at Paysafe Group, said:“Our Q4 2018 research reveals that only a fifth of smaller US online merchants (22%) offer direct bank transfer. This suggests there is significant space for Rapid Transfer’s growth in the US market, especially considering the product’s benefits for card, not present merchants and their customers as well as its strong uptake across Europe.” Related Articles Skrill launches ‘Knect’ next-level rewards programme November 22, 2019 Submit Paysafe confirms Philip McHugh as inbound CEO May 31, 2019 Share Share
And former Italy boss Conte’s first game was against his hometown club Lecce, the team where he started his playing career, and who are back in Serie A after seven years.The sideshow surrounding former Inter captain Mauro Icardi continued with the Argentine not named on the bench.Inter director Giuseppe Marotta insisted there was no room in the club for the forward, with the transfer window closing on September 2.Icardi has rejected moves away from the San Siro despite being frozen out of the team and stripped of the captain’s armband last season amid a protracted contract dispute.Icardi’s wife Wanda Nara, who is also his agent, said he wants to remain at Inter and had been told to stay by senior club bosses.“We greeted Wanda Nara’s comments with a bit of irritation, both for the timing and the method,” Marotta told sports broadcaster DAZN before Monday’s game.“I absolutely deny that any of the club management, and in particular (president) Steven Zhang, have invited Icardi to stay.”Share on: WhatsApp – Icardi ‘irritates’ –Conte’s arrival at Chinese-owned Inter has raised expectations of a first Serie A title since 2010.The former Juventus and Chelsea boss took over from Luciano Spalletti who secured Champions League football with a fourth-place finish last season.The 50-year-old’s coaching credentials include three Serie A titles with Juventus from 2012 to 2014, and the Premier League with Chelsea in 2017. Lukaku scores as Conte’s Inter reign starts in styleMilan, Italy | AFP | Belgian forward Romelu Lukaku scored on his Inter Milan debut as new coach Antonio Conte’s reign got off to a perfect start with a 4-0 win over promoted Lecce on Monday.“There was a spark, but now we must become dynamite,” said Conte as he begins his campaign to topple eight-time holders Juventus.Lukaku — a 65 million euros ($73 million) summer signing from Manchester United — scored the third goal on the hour mark at the San Siro.A blunder by Lecce goalkeeper Gabriel parried the ball into the path of Lautaro Martinez allowing Lukaku to finish off.The 26-year-old turned and took a bow in front of the jubilant Inter fans among the 65,000 crowd.“Lukaku entered the world of Inter in the best way, with great humility,” said Conte.“He’s a gentle giant, a giant with a smile. He is ready to work for the team. But not only Romelu, Lautaro also played very well.”Croatian Marcelo Brozovic had opened the scoring after 21 minutes with a powerful strike for his 15th goal in his sixth season with Inter.But another new signing Stefano Sensi, a summer loan from Sassuolo, also found a way through three minutes later.Lecce played the last quarter of an hour a man down after Brazilian Diego Farias saw red in his first game for a studs on tackle on his former Cagliari teammate Nicolo Barella.Antonio Candreva blasted in the fourth goal on 84 minutes, allowing Inter to match champions Juventus and runners-up Napoli who both won their opening league matches at the weekend.Juventus beat Parma 1-0, with Napoli edging a seven-goal thriller at Fiorentina 4-3.“We started off well with the right intensity and desire, respecting the idea of what I wanted,” said Conte.“Then at 2-0 I didn’t like what I saw from the lads. Too relaxed, losing intensity under pressure.“We need to improve both mentally and physically but I am very happy and satisfied, I like working with these guys who have always shown great commitment.“Let’s celebrate until midnight, from tomorrow we think of Cagliari, it will be a difficult trip,” he added of next weekend’s game in Sardinia.
Both the Port St. Lucie police and St. Lucie Sheriff’s deputies are at the scene.This is a developing story. Multiple agencies are currently on the scene of an active shooter situation at a home in Port St. Lucie.The incident is near Morningside Elementary school on SE Morningside Blvd.Authorities say the suspect is in a two-story home .Not much is known about the incident at this time but authorities say this will give an update on the situation once one is available.UPDATE: Media stage at the corner of 2400 block of SE Morningside Boulevard and 1700 block of SE Greendon Avenue by the Morningside Library.@WPTV @CBS12 @WPBF25News @TCPalm https://t.co/KYlejVCuWx— Port St. Lucie PD (@PSLPolice) July 6, 2020
The National Football League has banned the use of the ultra-popular headphones, Beats by Dre.That’s because the NFL has struck an exclusive deal with the struggling competitor Bose in a deal that was struck back before the season started. As a condition of that agreement, Bose’s headphones would be the official headphones of the league.The NFL ban reportedly goes into effect immediately.Beats Electronics has worked extensively to get athletes wearing its product, featuring stars like Colin Kaepernick in its advertising, and sponsoring numerous others.The deal will prevent players from using the headphones specifically while they’re on camera, as that is vital publicity for Bose, which ranks far behind Beats in the headphones market.Though Beats by Dre are expensive — headphones costing $100 or more — Beats dominates with 61 percent of the market share, compared to Bose’s 22.Most consumers forgot that Apple bought Beats by Dre back in May for a whopping $3 billion, citing the company’s headphones and music streaming service as reasons for the acquisition.TechCrunch later updated its story to say Beats would be gradually rolled into iTunes instead. Another important thing to note is this isn’t the first time a major sporting body has decided to ban Beats.FIFA tried a similar tactic as the NFL’s ahead of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, but prominent players, including Mario Balotelli and Neymar defied that ban and visibly wore the headphones.