Sheffield United star John Fleck shuts down Arsenal transfer speculation

first_imgAdvertisement Metro Sport ReporterThursday 30 Jan 2020 2:36 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link641Shares Comment Fleck scored a late equaliser at the Emirates earlier this month (Picture: Getty)However, in a video posted by Sheffield United’s official Twitter account on Thursday afternoon, Fleck shut down rumours of a possible switch to the Emirates.AdvertisementAdvertisement‘We all thought you were leaving this morning,’ a voice in the clip told Fleck at Sheffield United’s training ground.Fleck rather emphatically replied: ‘Eh?! No chance!’’No chance!’ ❌Pretty emphatic response from John Fleck after being linked with Arsenal pic.twitter.com/mMqOXN0sCW— Metro Sport (@Metro_Sport) January 30, 2020 Sheffield United star John Fleck shuts down Arsenal transfer speculationcenter_img Advertisement John Fleck has rubbished rumours he could be joining Arsenal this January (Picture: Getty)John Fleck has reassured Sheffield United fans that he has no intention of leaving them to join Arsenal this January.The 28-year-old midfielder has had an impressive start to the campaign with the Blades, racking up five goals and two assists in the Premier League, and his eye-catching form is rumoured to have put the Gunners on alert.Last week, Football Insider suggested that Arsenal have been weighing up a £20million bid for Fleck. The report stated that an offer in this region could tempt Sheffield United into selling the Scotland international in the summer.It’s claimed Fleck’s team-mate, George Baldock, is also on Arsenal’s radar after a standout start to the season with the promoted side at right-back.ADVERTISEMENT Arsenal completed a loan move for Flamengo’s Pablo Mari earlier this week and the north London club are expected to unveil Cedric Soares imminently.On Thursday afternoon, Ralph Hasenhuttl admitted that Soares may have played his last match for Southampton.Asked whether Kyle Walker-Peters’ arrival had opened the door to Soares leaving, the Southampton manager replied: ‘From our side, yes.‘The fact is that he’s out of contract in the summer. He is injured at the moment so it will take three or four weeks until he can play again.‘We had a good meeting two days ago. We didn’t speak about that. I was very positive with his development of his game in our shape, I could also imagine going longer with him but sometimes things change quickly in football.’More: FootballRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starChelsea defender Fikayo Tomori reveals why he made U-turn over transfer deadline day moveMikel Arteta rates Thomas Partey’s chances of making his Arsenal debut vs Man CityHasenhuttl added: ‘For the club and for him it’s best and we say “Okay, if you want to leave, you only have two or three months on your contract and it’s better to go and we are concentrating on developing other players”.‘This is our way, this is our philosophy. We went this way for more than a year and see young players developing well.‘We have a few bright diamonds in our youth and we will have a lot of fun with them in the future and Kyle Walker-Peters can be one of them.’MORE: Wes Brown makes Bruno Fernandes admission after Manchester United’s clash with Manchester Citylast_img read more

Rare materials make Gold Coast mansion unique

first_img An intricate floating staircase connects the two levels.Topping off a long list of features is the home gym room, an office, an ecosmart fireplace, an intricate floating staircase and a pontoon with power and water connected. Besides the house, Mr Mann said they appreciated the sense of community and convenience of life in Isle of Capri.“We’re just down the road from Capri on Via Roma and spend half our time down there every weekend, we love it,” he said.“Isle of Capri is the sort of place where people know each other, you can easily walk to the beach, and it’s just a really family-friendly place to live.”Kollosche agents Eddie Wardale and Michael Kollosche are marketing the property in an expressions of interest campaign closing on April 22. On the market: 85 Gibraltar Drive, Isle of Capri.IF recent global events have taught us nothing else, it’s that life is full of surprises that may lead us down a different path than the one we had planned. Such is the case for the Manns, who are selling their dream home to find more space for their growing family — and their friends. The two-level home is an imposing sight at night.“Baby number three wasn’t part of the plan,” said Ben Mann, who purchased 85 Gibraltar Drive, Isle of Capri with wife Jane in June, 2018 as a then family of four.“Our house is the centre of activity with the kids’ friends over all the time so we’re now needing something bigger.”Parting will be sweet sorrow for the Manns who fell in love with the detailed design and unique features inside this remarkable waterfront home. The media room features carpet from Monte Carlo Casino and tiny fibre optic lights.But it’s the media room, featuring carpet from the Monte Carlo Casino, that the Manns have enjoyed the most.“We’ve really loved the movie room, it’s a great place for the family to hang out,” he said.“We also like how every room has its own ensuite so you’ve all got your privacy.“Even though it’s a big house, it’s still cosy and you feel like you’re all together.”“Full kudos to the previous owners, they’ve done an amazing job.” Mr Mann said they had made some minor changes to suit their own tastes and lighten up the colour palette.“We engaged a designer to create a more coastal feel,” he said.“We changed the kitchen benchtops and updated the kitchen to lighten the area up a bit and make it more family friendly.” Views of the water and the city skyline.The spacious lounge room flows onto an alfresco terrace and undercover area overlooking the heated pool and spa with a sandy beach beyond.Entertaining is easy thanks to the built-in outdoor kitchen and a servery window connected to the main kitchen inside. MORE NEWS: Backyard bungalows offer an ideal escape More from news02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa8 hours ago02:37Gold Coast property: Sovereign Islands mega mansion hits market with $16m price tag1 day ago Rents slashed on luxury holiday homes The home features 120-year-old telegraph poles from a NSW mill.No expense was spared by the previous owners who took two years to build the house, hand-picking materials including 120-year-old, eight metre-high telegraph poles from a mill in rural NSW and spotted gum timber flooring, ceiling and cabinetry.Award-winning designer Tony Dowthwaite was commissioned to design the lighting, which includes rare fittings imported from Italy.last_img read more